CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

The True Blue Brownest Boy

This blog is dedicated to the first Brown Boy of our little Brown family. The one our little Brown Boys most resemble.

I always write about our Boys but never about the one who influences their lives so much, and shapes them into these cute, adventureous, smart, loveable little ones we so much enjoy and admire. Art is the rock of this family. He is so fun, always ready and planning a new adventure. So loving, and patient and quick to forgive. He is such an example to me in so many ways. He is ready to be of service at any given moment for anyone in any way. He is so smart, constantly teaching me and the boys good and wonderful things. He is truely my best friend and I am so grateful to have him in my life. Thank you Art for carrying us all with you as you live your life to the fullest. We love you one billion-trillion-cadrillion times million.

0 comments: