CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Our new place







So here is where we now live. After selling everything we really started from scratch. A lot of stuff was given to us, so yeah we feel very blessed! Eli used to ask if we could go home after we arrived to this house. We would explain that this is home. He would say no not this one our other one. I think he really misses the old place, we do too. We really miss a lot of things. Especially our neighbors and friends, our home and garden, the mountains and desert. Sad, but many happy things here...yet to be blogged.

8 comments:

Amy Beatty said...

Your place looks so great!! I'm surprised with everything you have. Looks very comfy and clean. I love all the wood floors.

Erin Leigh said...

Oh hooray! Finally some pictures! It looks totally terrif! Seriously. And I see you took the purple theme and ran with it, which is great. :) How I wish I could come and visit. That would be the best ever...

Shannon & Summer said...

Congrats! What a great lookin' place! It looks so clean and fresh and new!!

Jedediah Stout said...

I love your place. looks awesome. you guys have sweet furniture.

Spencer, Erin, Parker and Ben said...

I love seeing where you live now! It's really cute Sierra. I need to come & see it in person!

Angie said...

Really great to see your place, Sierra. I'm sure it will only be a short time until this feels like home to everyone. I love to re-live your NY trip. It was so great to see you.

Unknown said...

Hi Sierra! I just found your blog through Telia's and wanted to say Hi and that I'm so glad you moved to Michigan! I miss our 'old home' too:)

Justin said...

Sierra - What is up I have been blog hopping from your sister's and hopped on yours. You have a beautiful family. Its good to see what you are up to. Laters- Justin McLeod (our blog is www.justinandsilvia.blogspot.com