CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Utah


Ten years ago I moved to this beautiful state and literally came with nothing. I lived on my future sister-in-laws couch, with my two bags, guitar and skateboard tucked beside it.
I had no job, no car, no place to live and the last of my money went to a speeding ticket I got on my way out.
Since than I have:
-moved 12 times
-attended 3 different schools
-held 8 different jobs
-bought 5 different seasons passes to 3 different mountains
-climbed 5 mountain peaks
-survived 7 beautiful canyons
-ran a marathon
-broke my nose
-went to almost every semi-annual General Conference at temple square
-served a full-time mission for the Church
-visited and went through 7 different temples
-met many, many amazing wonderful people who have changed my life
-Married the most amazing person I met here, my husband Art
-carried and delivered 2 beautiful baby boys

Though I came here with nothing, I know I am leaving with Everything, way more than I could have ever dreamed of, I am so blessed!
My time here in the beautiful state of Utah will never be forgotten!

6 comments:

Shannon & Summer said...

I love what you wrote here! You have done sooo much and you have accomplished great things!! I am so happy to have met you here in UT too!!

Amy Beatty said...

I love this!!!! You have been totally blessed. But I couldn't think of a person who could be more deserving. You are truly one of a kind. And I'm so happy I know you and your amazing family!

Amy said...

YEah, finally some updates and you changed it so people could leave a comment. I can't believe you guys are in Michigan! How exciting and congrats to art on graduating. Email me so I can invite you to our blog. i don't think i have you invited yet. amythekidd@gmail.com
Love ya, Amy

Angie said...

i love these, sierra. you are right, you have accomplished so much in your time in utah. what a great place to make it all happen. it makes me smile that i was apart of some of those great feats. you are amazing, not just because of what you accomplish, but the person you are while you do it. i love you so.

Carrie and Tyson said...

That is a really sweet way to sum up your time in Provo. I am so very grateful to have been considered one of your friends. You are an amazing example to me and taught me a lot about being strong and staying positive. Here's to the next 10 years!

Deven and Eva said...

Ah man we had some great times with you guys. let us know when you visit Utah we will always have our doors open to you guys!