CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

6 Reasons why everyone should live by their Sister


1. Instant Best Friend at your new place of residence.
2. Workout Buddie for every day of the week.
3. Guaranteed date night every week with the best Sitter around. (the boys don't even care that we leave, they are having a party with their Aunt and Uncle.
4. Quality cousin time. (the boys love Aeden and love to see him every day)
5. Meal swap...Only cook 3 meals a week.
6. Guardian Angel by your side for any and everything

Basically this is a perfect description of Telia(and Ben)! They gave us the warmest welcome to Ann Arbor. Showed us all the highlights, supplied our house with everything we needed, fed us and continue to feed us continually. Not only that but they are such happy, joyful people to be around, you can't be sad. The are both huge examples to me and we love living close!

Thanks Andersons!





3 comments:

Ben, Telia, Aeden and Eliza said...

I love you Sierra and we are in heaven with you and your family around!

david said...

soooooooooooooooo fun! i'm jealous. you and telia are some of the most amazing people in the world - i can only imagine what the two of you accomplish together.

Sheila said...

Man, I've always loved the Stout sisters, and Sierra, I totally know what you mean about how amazing Telia is! Seriously, getting to live with her during college is definitely a highlight in my life. She's a better person than me and I'm always trying to be like her, still to this day... (I know you know what I mean, pure goodness). Anyways, I'm so happy that you guys are so close now, what a fun time for you!!!