CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

The Move

Moving is Hard! I always forget how hard it is, especially on Kids. I never had to move really, I was in the same house for 18 years. I was so blessed. However we have moved a lot with our poor boys and it really doesn't get any easier. Seriously I am so grateful for family. Just when this move seemed overwhelmingly impossible, my family just steped in and were literally angels and lifted us up. I am so grateful for the Gospel and my knowledge the families are forever. I can't even imagine spending eternity with out each of them!
Well, we found out a couple days before Arts internship started that he had to be there on Monday. So our moving plans were changed a bit. Art left a week early to start his internship while the boys and I packed up and sold stuff. It was a little stressful, as moving always is. We were extremely blessed by my wonderful family! Jed just surprised everyone and came out to visit. Little did he know how badly we needed him. He helped Art a ton finishing his boat, and he helped tons with moving and most of all he lifted everyone's spirits. The boys loved seeing their Uncle.


We were also blessed with a visit from our beautiful nieces Kaylee and Tia and Grammie. They also were like little angels. The boys were in Heaven with their cousins, they adore them and still talk about wanting to visit them and tell them about things they see or do.

In the car with Tia.

At the Zoo touching the frozen wall in the Polar Bear Exibit.


My Parents also came to the rescue and moved us out to Virgina. It was so fun to be with them and we were able to see a few things together.
Here is in Kirtland Ohio, we visited some fun Church sites.


We were able to spend half a day in D.C too. Mostly it was all work and little play.
Thank you so much family! And thanks to Telia and Ben for housing us and feeding us!

3 comments:

Ben, Telia, Aeden and Eliza said...

We love and miss you tons!! We have such an amazing family. Families are Forever.

djhuffaker said...

Moving is so hard!! Especially when your pregnant...You have a wonderful family!!!

Megan said...

Hey we know how you feel about the fast moving thing. Donny got a internship in Miami. We found out 1 week before he had to start. We packed our house in 2 days and spent the next 4 traveling across the country. It's been really hard. I admire you for doing it with 2 kids and being pregnant. What is Arts internship for?